We are the ELEMENTS Film Festival
WELCOME! Here's some basic information about the 2018 ELEMENTS Film Festival — how it works, how to get around and get the most out of your festival experience.
Screenings take place all day Saturday April 14 and all day Sunday April 15.
We have dozens of films, both shorts and feature length, from countries all over the world. Experts, filmmakers and accomplished scientists will engage in panel discussions and Q&A’s following sessions, so check the Festival Schedule for details!
Bring the family and enjoy activities, special festival promotions AND take in the many exhibits at the TELUS World of Science.
ALL daytime films and sessions are INCLUDED with your Science World admission! No need to purchase tickets in advance. Family friendly programming of wildlife, nature, conservation and the environment is scheduled in both Science World theatres both days!
Evening programs are for ages 19+. Check the Festival Schedule for program information, and click below for ticket information.
Festival film screenings all take place at TELUS World of Science, 1455 Quebec Street, Vancouver.
Take transit! Science World is across the street from the Main Street-Science World SkyTrain Station.
- We are only five minutes away from downtown Vancouver and conveniently located along the False Creek seawall walking and biking path.
- The Aquabus and False Creek Ferries make stops near TELUS World of Science.
If you choose to drive, we are easily accessible from both Highway 99 (from Washington State) and the Trans-Canada Highway.
ELEMENTS and Science World encourage all visitors to take transit, but for those who decide to drive, paid parking is available.
Alternative Parking in the Neighborhood
- Impark: 183 Terminal Ave (at Quebec St, CLOSED on Sunday)
- Impark: 333 Terminal Ave (at Station St)
- Easy Park: 1500 Quebec St (at the corner of Terminal Ave)
- Easy Park: Creekside Community Centre (Athletes Way at Ontario St)
- WestPark: 438 Terminal Ave (at Thornton St)
Follow us for UPDATES
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and additional information about how to make your festival experience the best it can be.